As a small business owner, you can face complex legal problems that start from the moment you decide to start out on you own. Many people can get turned around just trying to decide which structure works best, such as an LLC, partnership, or corporation and what the differences are to each owner.
At Kallio Law we are a small business too and we provide personal attention to your matters starting with your business plan and goals to help you down the path of success but to make sure that you and your assets are protected along the way.
We help clients with many aspects of business law, including:
- Company formation (LLC, LLP, corporation, partnership, etc);
- Operating agreements and articles of organization/incorporation;
- Estate planning;
- Tax law
- Business succession planning;
- Contract review and drafting;
- Lease review and drafting;
- Insurance policy review;
If you aren't sure where to turn, contact Kallio Law. We can help you navigate the complexities of running a small business. We believe that when you succeed we succeed.